Microsemi Corporation Senior Product Design Engineer in Burnaby, British Columbia
- Design and verification of complex digital integrated circuits at the block or subsystem level, which are coded in VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog.
- Work with a team to describe design implementation details into engineering documents and registers documents.
- Support FPGA emulation, ASIC lab validation to providing logic modifications and workarounds to the design.
- Communicate regularly with the team members to resolve issues, communicate status and solve technical problems.
Read and understand applicable storage and computer interface protocol standards
5+ years related work experience.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with including block level simulation and debug.
- Experience with logic synthesis, static timing analysis, design for test and revision control.
- Working knowledge of design and verification tools such as Synopsys Design Compiler, Cadence Incisive, waveform viewers, or similar tools.
- Experience using VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog.
- Scripting and programming skills using csh, bash, perl, python, tcl, etc.
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good teamwork and time management skills, self-direction, and the desire to excel in a competitive environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled