Microsemi Corporation Site Admin in Hyderabad, India
Assisting Country Manager and VIPs :-
- Assisting Country Manager & VIP's where ever required on daily basis.
- Anticipate the needs of Country Manager and help in staying focused on their deliverables by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise
- Processing claim forms, arrange executive meetings and maintain Country Manager's calendar
- Travel arrangements for Country Manager and senior managers - includes hotel booking, ticketing, domestic transport, Invitation letters, logistics, etc.
- Expense management for Country Manager
- Arrange offsite meetings for senior management
- All types of Domestic and International travels: VISA, tickets, accommodation/booking in hotels, arrangement of currency, passport, visa and completing other paper work (international travel), Payment terms & conditions
- Co-ordinate travel / Visa/Insurance requirements for all employees with the vendor
Guest Relation & Guest House management:
- Providing Invite letter, Hotel room booking
- Manage logistics for visitors
- Taking care of all their requirements (mobile, temp/access card, airport transport, working station etc)
Social Activities, Event Management and Logistics:
- Coordinate, schedule, and plan meetings, travel itineraries, events and activities
- Organize All hands meetings and Operations reviews
- Attend meetings and publish minutes and action items
- Work on presentations, governance decks relating to India engagement, etc.
- Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members, understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Assist the Quality Assurance manager with internal and external audit of the site
- Manage Livelink access and other document repository tools
- Work with HR to facilitate employee engagements / Team activities/ fun activities
- Ensure strict confidentiality of sensitive and high level information
- At least 5 Years of experience supporting CXO's or Senior leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Word), Outlook etc.
- In addition to being organized and analytical, you should possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job function
- Excellent follow through and organization skills. Tasks will be varied and rearranged constantly in priority. Being detail oriented is key to handling the pace
- Flexibility to work on tasks that may seem simple can become complex to navigate
- You'll be working with people from all over the world who may be unaware or unaccustomed to local culture and will need help learning and bridging the gap
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled