Microsemi Corporation Senior Emulation Design Engineer - 6443 in Roseville, California
Candidates must have experience performing ASIC -- Verification
UVM Methodology understanding is a must.
- Based on micro-architectural spec, definition of Verification requirements.
Assist in development of drivers, and other Hardware Debug Tasks.
Proficient in C and Thread aware programming a must.
Have exposure to Chip interfaces
Masters in Computer Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant experience or Bachelors with 5 years
- Multiple Programming Classes
- Language Proficiency: TCL/Tk, Python, Git
Enthusiastic about learning new stuff
IT/RTL Compile/RTL Synthesis
- Strong Platform/SoC software/hardware debug skills
- Good communication and planning skills
- expected to lead, understand and debug system-level issues.
- You will do evaluations of new prototyping and emulation platforms from various vendors and come up with methodology recommendations.
- You will also work with software and hardware teams to capture waveforms,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled