Microsemi Corporation Sr. Customer Service Representative in Shenzhen, China
Summary Of Basic Job Functions
Responsible to work directly with customers on all order processing issues which includes entering orders and responding to customer inquiries. Provide support on Microsemi's Sales Terms and Conditions with customers while maintaining extremely prominent level of customer satisfaction.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Process new orders and schedule changes on customer orders through ERP/SAP system daily.
- Provide new and change order acknowledgements to customers within 48 hours.
- Work closely with Planning team to plan, expedite and coordinate customer orders.
- Work closely with Logistics team to ensure shipments are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide shipment confirmations & tracking details to customers upon delivery.
- Anticipate and identify issue that may result in late delivery to customers.
- Work closely with customers to follow-up and resolve any issues that may arise anytime.
- Interact daily with Sales/Marketing Team and customers worldwide through phone calls and e-mails on any issues related to orders.
- Record and document all orders to ensure transactions accuracy and compliance with all internal and external audits.
- Manage inventory re-conciliation for consignment and VMI orders.
- Manage quarterly re-pricing with Marketing team and customers via CRM
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for management review.
- Manage stock rotations, EDI and RMAs.
- Demonstrate self-initiatives in problem-solving and fostering team work among group members.
Qualification : Post-secondary education with experience in order management / fulfillment
Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Marketing /Business Administration / Management
Experience : Minimum 3 years of related experience in a semiconductor environment
Solid Computer Literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
Effective communication skills with various levels of audiences
Solid knowledge of ERP System / SAP
Language : English, Chinese, Malay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled